Modes Of Registering Grievances By The CitizensIVRS
Dial ur Commisioner
Direct Telephonic Calls
When a Caller dials Toll Free Number ( 1800-4250-0009 ) of GVMC Automatically IVR System Welcomes the Caller and asks to choose an option of language.
Caller has to choose a language , dial 1 for Telugu, 2 for English and 3 for Hindi.
After Selecting the Language option by dialing 1 or 2 , the caller has to choose
1 For Complaints , 2 for water taker, 3 to know there taxes and 4 for General Information.
If the caller dials 1 ( Complaints)
• Citizen can record complaint, name, address and telephone number after the beep.
• After the complaint is recorded a complaint number will be given to the caller.
• The complaint is transcripted by the call-centre operator. An SMS will be automatically sent to the concerned official giving all details.
• At the same time a SMS will be sent to the complainant giving details like complaint number, name, telephone number of the concerned authority, etc.
• Once the complaint is redressed and updated a SMS will be automatically sent to the complainant for confirmation.
If the caller dials 2 ( Water Tanker)
• . The call will be transferred to the Call – Centre operator who will take the details and enter the same in application that generates a code and informs to filling station.
If the caller dials 3 ( Taxes)
• . The call will be transferred to the call- centre operator who will give the necessary information
If the caller dials 4
.General information like pre-requisites for getting new water connection, Title transfer, Birth certificate, Death certificate Etc., will be replayed