Daily Schedule of the Commissioner
- Daily visit to the call center and interacts with the public from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M.
- Conducts review meetings with the concerned Officers through conference from 7:00 A.M. to 7:30 A.M.
- The commissioner and all officers are available to the public all through the day on Mondays and also depending on the possibility.
- Daily visit to one ward of each zone from 7:30 A.M. on rotation except on holidays and festivals.
- If there is a need of emergency you can reach the commissioner in Dial your commissioner program every Monday by calling toll free number 180042500009 from 10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- You can send grievances through online registration, IVRS, and also record and leave a message. The commissioner verifies them daily and tries to sort them out.
- The commissioner visits one zonal office every alternate day and directs the concerned Z.C.’s and HOD to verify the grievances of their departments and tries to give immediate relief.
- And ends the day with review meetings with individual department heads and tries to sort out issues pertaining to that subject.